- Surfaces must be dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, ice or other foreign matter.
- Apply by brush or roller. Rollers should have a heavy nap of natural material such as lamb’s wool.
- Allow adhesive to dry 30 minutes before applying membrane, longer under cold conditions.
- Coated surfaces not covered by membrane during the working day must be re-coated.
- To clean up use mineral spirits. Clean hands with a waterless hand sanitizer.
- Avoid direct application on polystyrene material.
- Contains extremely flammable solvents. Take suitable fire precautions. Do not allow smoking or welding in working area. Keep away from open flame or spark.
- Use under well-ventilated conditions. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors and avoid contact with skin. Excessive inhalation of vapors can cause dizziness. Use respirator approved for organic vapor.
- Keep containers covered when not in use.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Solvent odors may taint food or other susceptible products.